Freelance Art Handler / Installer
The Art Partnership’s art advisors are trained interior designers, architects and graphic designers. We work with corporate, finance and healthcare clients to enhance their interior spaces. Our global network of galleries and artists, both established and new, is constantly expanding to ensure that we can provide artwork in virtually any style and medium.
We are seeking an art handler / installer who can work independently on installations in New York City and the surrounding areas.
• Exhibits an approachable demeanor and acts as an ambassador for The Art Partnership.
• Installs artwork at corporate offices and healthcare settings, including security hardware and specialty frames.
• Transports and unpacks artworks for installation.
• Assists field teams with loading and offloading for large jobs, when applicable.
• Is reliable, timely, flexible when needed, and meets deadlines.
• Minimum 3 years experience in a museum, gallery or art shipping organization; demonstrated expertise in art handling techniques.
• Ability to quickly identify and resolve problems, ensuring projects stay on schedule.
• Demonstrated concern for detail, accuracy and precise execution of work.
• Works well independently and in a team.
• Has own transportation, tools and equipment for art installations.
How to Apply
Please email a single PDF that includes a cover letter, resume, and hourly rate with the subject line Art Installer_LAST NAME to email@example.com. No calls, please.
We will respond only to applicants we intend to interview. Thanks for your interest.Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Freelance. Job Tags: art handler, arts, assistant, exhibition, gallery, and museum. States: Pennsylvania.
Please Share the Art Handler / Installer job: