Arts, Culture and Education Jobs
Featured ART JOBS
- Director of Communications & Development Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles
- Los AngelesCalifornia, United States
- Job Description
- Full-Time job Music
Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles (Levitt LA) Director of Communications & Development (bilingual English & Spanish) Full-Time, Exempt, Reports to Executive Director Position Summary The Levitt LA Director of Communications & Development (Director) leads all communications with Levitt LA’s audience and supporters. The Director plays a key role in strengthening Levitt LA’s presence in the […]
- Assistant Professor of Musical Theatre Practitioner and Voice Teacher Ball State University
- MuncieIndiana, United States
- Job Description
- Full-Time job Education
Ball State University’s Department of Theatre and Dance seeks an individual with a commitment to collaborative discourse, interdisciplinary inquiry, and entrepreneurial learning practices as a full-time tenure-line musical theatre practitioner and voice teacher within a Nationally recognized BFA program in musical theatre. Department of Theatre & Dance Assistant Professor of Musical Theatre Practitioner and Voice […]
- Assistant Director – Performance Management Rider University
- Lawrence TownshipNew Jersey, United States
- Job Description
- Full-Time job Other
Westminster College of the Arts (WCA) of Rider University seeks an Assistant Director of Performance Management. This is a full-time, 12-month, non-bargaining administrative position that reports to the Director of Performance Management. Performance Management is responsible for the entire performance dimension of the WCA, comprising the School of Fine and Performing Arts, Westminster Choir College, […]
Browse jobs. Search for jobs. Submit your resume.
Free resume posting for job-seekers from US and Canada
From your dashboard you can:
- Create your free resume listing.
- Edit, hide or re-post your resume anytime.
- Update the content of your resume at least once a month.
- View recently browsed jobs.
- Star jobs ★ from the individual job listing pages.
- Receive tailored job alerts directly on your email.
- Use your unique RSS feed representing your alert settings to keep you updated of new jobs fitting your criteria, as they are published.
- You can subscribe/unsubscribe to job alerts at any time.
Update the content of your resume at least once a month.
Resumes are listed by “modified date”.
Once you update your resume It will be listed on the top of resume listing pages!
Would you like to advertise your new job openings on ART JOBS @ ARTSEARCH?
This article will guide you through the simple process of creating your free account and submitting a job to ART JOBS website:
➤ Job posting step by step
Would you like to post your job openings to ART JOBS?
Find your coupon code!
Up to 25% OFF any job posting pack. Submit job now!
List of job submission prices and current job posting packages for employers, job posters and recruitment agencies.
Job posting plans with special discount promo codes. Free job submission with back-link to ART JOBS.
We share jobs published on ART JOBS with thousands users on social media.
You are welcome to follow us on facebook, linkedin and twitter ➤
Opportunities for Artists. Art projects, exhibitions, artist residencies, grants, art jobs..
We are now offering Free Job Posting Pack for employers and recruiters!
( USA and Canada only ) Please read the conditions…