Full-Time Executive Director
SUMMARY: The Executive Director is a full-time position responsible for managing all aspects of the operation of the Numerica Performing Arts Center, a non-profit organization operating a 553-seat performing arts center in Wenatchee, Washington. The Numerica PAC’s mission is to bring together leadership and resources to provide a performing arts center of excellence which educates, inspires, and celebrates through the performing arts. The Executive Director must demonstrate a broad set of leadership skills necessary to guide the Numerica PAC through growth and periods of uncertain economic conditions. The Executive Director is responsible to the President and Executive Committee of the Board of Directors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (include, but are not limited to):
- Implement the Board’s short-and long-range goals with significant emphasis on fundraising through donor development, pursuit of appropriate endowment and grant opportunities, membership growth and community outreach.
- Provide effective planning, policy development, fiscal and administrative management, and personnel management.
- Oversee ongoing programming and bookings to help ensure long-term sustainability.
- Oversee negotiations of talent/artist contracts and agreements, including preparation of and adherence to facility use
and service agreements.
- Oversee public relations, marketing, and community educational outreach.
- Oversee coordination of volunteers and box office activities.
- Oversee and evaluate event productions.
- Oversee relationship with the City of Wenatchee regarding the continuing land lease and collaboration with Convention
Center management on shared business activities.
- Oversee facility maintenance to ensure a clean, safe and secure environment for staff and patrons and ensure adherence
to all safety requirements and City, State, and Federal laws and codes.
- Maintain positive working relationships with the Numerica PAC Board of Directors, staff, other non-profit
organizations and their Boards, community leaders and volunteers.
- BA in Arts Administration or closely related field and at least 2 years of senior level management business experience
with a non-profit organization, or at least 8 years of equivalent senior level managerial business experience with nonprofit performing arts experience required.
- MA in Arts Administration or closely related field preferred.
- Demonstrated success in raising funds, building partnerships, and financial management required.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of development database management, basic bookkeeping and accounting practices
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively, and to delegate responsibilities required.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a variety of working conditions, requirements, and personalities required.
- Ability and willingness to travel and work evenings and weekends as needed required.
- Familiarity with and passion for the performing arts required.
COMPENSATION: Salary DOE, plus health insurance,401(k) benefits, and paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays).
TO APPLY: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for 3-5 references to email@example.comJob Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, arts center, director, executive director, management, non-profit, and performing arts. States: Washington.
Please Share the Executive Director job: