|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
I am a collaborative leader with artistic vision. As a producer at all levels of plays on and off Broadway, I have coordinated effectively between investors, co-producers, management, marketing, and creative teams, to cultivate the aesthetic and financial integrity of critically acclaimed productions. A well-networked relationship builder, I have contracted Academy and Tony Award-winning talent and leveraged strong business acumen to attract funding while allocating resources with discipline. My operational management and design aesthetic grew from my parallel career track as a graphics and presentation consultant for top-tier investment firms. Working alongside Wall Street bankers sharpened my corporate communication and project management toolkits. Above all, I value inclusion and diversity. My goal is to become an integral part of an arts organization that will benefit from creative, technical, and leadership skills to produce compelling content that informs, delights, and sells.
Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville
BA School of Fine Arts and Communications – Theatre
Driemeyer-Sills Productions – Executive Partner
2015 – Present
- Provide full-service production services, specializing in new work and classic revivals, as well as production consulting and script development.
- Nurture positive culture by resolving high-pressure, live crises with empathy.
- Facilitate shared decision-making between co-producers, management team, and creative team.
- Raise capital from private investors, manage all investor relations, and submit reporting.
- Organize initial press meet and greets, as well as opening/closing night parties.
- Oversee and facilitate daily operations in collaboration with co-producers, management team, and creative team.
- Co-Producer, Happy Birthday Doug (Soho Playhouse, 2020).
- Executive Producer, Party Face (City Center, 2018).
- Executive Producer, Two-Character Play (New World Stages, 2013): New York Times “Critic’s Pick.”
- Co-Producer, Shear Madness (New World Stages, 2015–2017).
Experience before incorporating as Driemeyer-Sills Productions:
<liCo-Producer, Elling (Barrymore Theatre, 2010).
Broadway Barfly –Creator and Host
Sep 2020 – Present
BROADWAY BARFLY is a YouTube channel where we toast Broadway with all your favorite cocktails. We shake our drinks with backstage stories and stir in historical context. We also share home bartending tips and performance clips from the shows we celebrate.
Join our Broadway Barfly community on:
Presentation Specialist / Graphics ConsultantPresentation Specialist / Graphics Consultant
Graphics and Presentation Specialist
Feb 2016 – Present
- Utilize Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, and MapInfo to design all graphic elements for print and projection materials.
Credit Suisse – Graphics Consultant
Sep 2015 – Feb 2016
- Created custom graphic elements, PowerPoint templates, and specialty maps for global financial services company.
- Collaborate with banking groups to fulfill work orders in alignment with individual briefs.
- Developed custom templates calibrated to client brand guidelines and storylines.
Lazard –Graphics Consultant
Jan 2014 – Aug 2015, and Oct 2009 – Jun 2012
- Selected to lead specialty document library conversion project – Served as key point-person for 3 staff, assigning tasks and monitoring progress.
Designed customized logos, graphs, organizational charts, financial tables, etc.
Moelis & Company – Graphics and Presentation Consultant
Sep 2012 – Dec 2013
Contracted by RR Donnelley
- Supervised three internal staff and coordinated workflow between branch offices and offshore operations; conducted quality control of outsourced deliverables
- Generated original graphic elements such as maps, logos, graphs, organizational charts, financial tables, etc.
Citi – Graphics & Presentation Consultant
Jun 2007 – Apr 2009
- Organized and oversaw creation of map library to house archival collection.
- Served Power & Energy satellite center by collaborating directly with banking group to assess and fulfill design needs.
Bear Stearns & Co. – Design Consultant
May 2000 – Feb 2007
- Served as Front Desk Coordinator, intaking work orders, estimating deadlines, assigning tasks to 12 designers, and ensuring deliverables arrived on schedule.
- Operated as Mumbai Coordinator, orchestrating workflow between ~6 overseas designers and proofing their designs.
Shubert Organization – Customer Service Specialist
1990 – 1992
Served as a Customer Service Specialist at the Shubert Organization’s Telecharge. Liaised between patrons and the box offices of the Shubert-owned and operated Broadway theaters as well as their venues across the country. Duties included exchanging and refunding tickets, selling subscriptions, resolving a myriad of issues and problems.
A similar position was held at MetroTix, the ticketing services owned and operated by Fox Theatricals in St. Louis MO, 1992-1993.
A similar position was held working in the box office of the Cuillo Center in West Palm Beach, FL, 1995.
- Theatrical Producing
- Presentation and Graphic Design
- budgeting, Contract Negotiatiobn, project management, Public Speaking, Team Management
Groups & Associations
- Broadway League, Off Broadway Alliance, Off Broadway Leauge