Tulsa Ballet is a vibrant and growing non-profit arts organization that seeks to achieve excellence in all its artistic endeavors. We are known for the great care we take in producing excellent dance performances and being one of the most well-run ballet companies in the United States.
- Our focus on excellence and achievement makes for an enriching work environment where you will be challenged every day to produce your best work.
- We believe in delivering the best product for our audiences and understand that it takes the hard work and dedication of each and every team member within the organization to accomplish that.
The Marketing Director serves as a member of the senior management team to develop short and long range plans to promote awareness and create demand for all Tulsa Ballet programs, ensure audience growth in revenue and number of patrons, and foster patron development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop Annual Season and Performance Marketing Plan focusing on:
- Season Ticket renewals
- Season Ticket acquisitions
- Single Ticket sales
- Other Earned Revenue Initiatives
Plan should incorporate the following elements in order to reap the highest possible return-on-
investment with cost-of-sale in mind:
- Media buys and placement
- Direct response marketing through direct mail, electronic mail, online marketing
- Telemarketing and Group Sales strategy
- Targeted promotions and partnerships
- Reporting and results measurement of all marketing initiatives
Develop with PR and Communications Manager Annual Community Relations Plan to identify and implement activities to promote school enrollment, ticket and merchandise sales, and enhance fundraising potential.
Plan should incorporate the following elements:
- Press and media relations
- News releases, pitching story ideas and interview opportunities, etc.
- Online/Social media strategy
- Video projects
- Community partnerships/promotional opportunities
- Patron Communications (Newsletters, e-mail, etc.)
Develop Long Range Communications Plan to increase regional, national, and international visibility for Tulsa Ballet.
Conduct and utilize market research, audience surveys, etc to inform strategic plans.
Manages the following staff: PR/Communications Manager, Box Office Coordinator, and Marketing Associate/Group Sales, and Graphic Designer.
Promote a high-level of customer service at all levels of the organization.
Prepare, monitor and adhere to annual marketing department budget.
Manage, review and assess all day-to-day marketing initiatives and sales reports, recommending and responding to changes to ongoing campaigns.
Manages the telemarketing, group sales, retail and program ad sales campaigns.
Manages and tracks cost-of-sale budgets for single ticket campaigns and subscription campaigns.
Serve as liaison for external marketing consultants and vendors.
Provide regular reporting on income and expense budgets.
Develops and shares reports on the progress of campaigns, cost analysis, inventory management, and final results.