- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Hailing from Columbus, GA I am a dedicate arts administrator with experience in company management, stage management, directing, designing, fundraising and more.
BFA Theatre – Columbus State University
Covid Safety Certification – Arts & Science
First Aid & CPR Training
Springer Opera House | Jan 2022 – present
- Organize travel, housing, and contracts for guest artists.
- Act as HR for all company employees.
- Facilitate company events and outings.
- Work closely with Managing Director to facilitate day-to-day operations of the theatre, including hiring staff, long-range planning, public relations, and outreach.
- Act as Campaign Manager for the theatre’s current 10.7 million dollar capital campaign.
Georgia Repertory Theatre | September 2015- present
- Facilitate internship application process for Columbus State University Theatre students
- Mentor and oversee interns and intern supervisors
- Lead recruitment efforts with local high schools for Columbus State University
Production Stage Manager
Springer Opera House| Dec 2014 – Jan 2022
- Stage Managed the entirety of the theatre’s mainstage series.
- Hire and supervise all stage managers, assistant stage managers, and backstage crew for entire season.
- Oversee and coordinate schedules, staff, and spaces for all fourteen shows in the Springer season.
- Graphic design 10+ years
- Stage Management 10+ Years
- Company Management 2 years
- Fundraising 1 year
- Directing 5 years
- Attention to Detail, communication, Creativity, innovation, Organization, Team Leading, Writing
Groups & Associations
- Alpha Psi Omega, Stage Manager's Association