Senior Graphic Designer
|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
A graphic designer with over 17 years of industry experience. I specialize in brand identity and logo design.
BFA Graphic Design, Georgia State University – Atlanta, GA
Carcher Graphics, Atlanta, GA
2021 – Present
Chief Creative Officer
Assess and identify customer goals as well as highlight potential competitors to recommend enhanced process improvements. Leverage client insights to create mood boards and rough sketches of concepts for optimal outcomes. Collaborate and coordinate with clients for enhanced designed process, while conducting critiques at every design phase to meet desired objectives.
- Implemented best strategies to provide exceptional customer support and service.
- Increased visibility of various start-up companies by 100% by productively developing visual brand identity.
Initiated client discovery as well as analyzed and documented point of issues/conflict to maintain seamless workflow.
B.Klean Apparel, Atlanta, GA
2016 – Present
Chief Creative Officer
Design and develop branding identity, marketing materials, and packaging to boost organizational global footprints. Establish e-commerce website to augment online sales and revenue generation through effective user interface. Utilize best technical skills to oversee all merchandise design to surpass specified goals.
- Created and carried out social media ads to acquire huge clientele both local and international.
- Backed organizational digital marketing strategies by implementing social media design and content creation.
2004 – Present
Leverage and demonstrate multiple software for kinetic typography video creation and editing.
- Developed corporate identity by designing and developing eye-catching and engaging company logos, brochures, flyers, album covers, and various promotional/marketing materials.
- Graphic Design
- Brand Elevation
- Brand Development
- Content Development
- Content Execution
- Emotional Intelligence
- Brand Marketing
- Brand Advertising
- Communications Management
- Typographical Interpretation
- Documentation & Reporting
- Relationship Management
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Design Principles
- Print Design
Groups & Associations
- African American Graphic Designers, AIGA Atlanta, The Futur Pro Group
- English (Fluent)