- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
A lifetime artist who would love to find a position where I may contribute my combined creative and administrative, multi-tasking, solution focused skills to “make a difference”.
I graduated from THE SCHOOL OF VISUAL ARTS in New York.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Arts Major
KATZ MEDIA GROUP / NEW YORK, NY
* Initially hired as Administrative/Production Assistant and promoted to Staff Designer.
* Collaborated with Creative Director and fellow Graphic Designers on print & digital design concepts both individually and as a team.
* Created corporate advertising materials from comprehensive stage to final execution.
* Cross platform proficient (MAC & PC) utilizing Creative Suite graphic software.
* Coordinated pre-press and print production phases both in-house and externally with printing service bureaus, paper/supply vendors.
* Part of the design team instrumental in increased fundraising success of The Broadcaster’s Foundation of America. Revitalized their corporate identity and membership campaign promotional materials.
- 15+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MEDIA DESIGN:
- GRAPHIC DESIGN:
- Corporate Identity including Event programs, Brochures, Postcards, Editorial layout, Ads, Logos, Invites, Marketing Promo, Posters, Powerpoint Templates, Hyperlinked Digital E-vites, Website banner ads, Quarterly reports, etc.
- Prepress print file mockups.
- Uploading FTP Digital files/Print bureaus.
- Poster Design & Production; Printing, Mounting, Trimming using large scale Canon printers & trimming machine.
- Obtaining Print Bureau & Supply Vendor Quotes.
- Marker comps.
- Paste-up & Mechanical.
- FINE ARTS:
- Painting (Acrylic, Oil, Watercolor).
- Illustration (Oil & Chalk Pastel, Ink, Colored pencil, Marker).
- Sculpture (Soap Rock, Plaster & Clay).
- Mural painter & BackStage backdrop painter.
- Photography, Photo retouching.
- FONDANT CAKE DECORATOR: Cake design & “Edible” character decorator.
- Basic clerical skills as fielding calls, email correspondence, memos, invoice logs, filing, scheduling, supply ordering, online stock image research, stock inventory, obtaining price quotes.
- Barrymore Electric Ladder certified.
- Data entry. First phone utilization. Supply & POP ordering.
- COMPUTER SOFTWARE (MAC & PC):
- Creative Suite 6 Art Programs: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark Express, Bridge, Font Manager, Adobe Acrobat Pro. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Filemaker Pro, Kronos and Excel.
- Safety Captain, Trainer of new employees
Groups & Associations
- SVA Alumni
- English (Fluent), Fluent in Spanish