Marketing & Administrative Manager: Marketing & Grant Writing Skills
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Growing up in a pocket of the Texas Hill Country with a distinct art culture all its own, I believe that I am uniquely suited to join almost any team with an artistic endeavor. My experience has allowed me an exclusive understanding of how essential it is for a community to work towards something that will outlast them, and yet benefit generations to come.
B.A. in English – Schreiner University
A to Z Grant Writing – University of Colorado Colorado Springs (2023)
Nonprofit Management – University of Colorado Colorado Springs (2023)
Growth Driven Design – HubSpot (Expires May 2025)
Digital/Social Marketing – HubSpot (Expires May 2025)
Marketing & Administrative Manager
Fredericksburg Theater Company | Fredericksburg, TX | August 2022 to Present
- Process ticket sales & donations via operational CRM. Answer queries, provide information on ticket & gallery sales, as well as donations, and maintain membership records.
- Oversee administrative tasks including filing, data entry, making deposits, publicity mailing, and accounting, payroll, and reconciliation through Quickbooks.
- Assist in meeting organizational requirements for grants.
- Manages website, Playbill design, social media content, and marketing.
- Recruits and oversees ticket office volunteers.
- Maintain donor/volunteer database.
Arcadia Live | Kerrville, TX | September 2021 to March 2022
- Processed new members via operational CRM. Answered queries, provided information, devised regular communication activities, and maintained membership records. Developed & scheduled Member Events on a monthly, seasonal, and yearly basis which included implementing strategies to recruit new members.
- Developed a marketing calendar and brand/method that could be replicated based on the event, and expected show profit.
- Designed templates for event posters, social media images and the monthly newsletter, as well as website optimization.
- Peer-reviewed grant applications and helped to implement the Theory of Change, and starbursting sessions with shareholders.
Assistant Visual Arts Diretor/Workshop Coordinator
Hill Country Arts Foundation/Texas Arts & Crafts Fair Ingram, TX | August 2014 – September 2021
- Coordinated, scheduled, and handled registration for all art workshops, free community art talks, and studio rentals throughout the year.
- Processed workshop registration, art sales, sponsor/membership tracking, and art camp attendance. Answered queries, provided information, and maintained membership records.
- Managed numerous social media profiles, developed website optimization, wrote press releases, designed posters/social media images.
- Peer-reviewed grant applications and helped to implement the Theory of Change with Event & Development Directors.
- Nonprofit Management
- Grant Writing
- Digital/Social Marketing
- Growth-Driven Design