Part-Time Marketing Associate
Job Title: Marketing Associate
Status: Regular, Full-Time (37.5 hours/week, Benefited)
Schedule: Monday-Friday, to include some events evenings/weekends
Reports to: Marketing Manager
About the Role
The Marketing Associate is a key member of the Marketing team dedicated to increasing awareness of YBCA, its mission and programming. This position supports the Brand Marketing Manager in the development and production of brand creative and content. You are an excellent writer, and master at proofing copy. This person must be highly organized and detail oriented, undertaking a variety of content gathering and data/copy maintenance work that ensures the functional operation of the marketing department.
- Support the planning and execution of Marketing plans and strategy
- Produces presentations and written materials related to promoting arts programming
- Manage proofing and review process for digital platforms and print collateral
- Support the development of print material (brochures, postcards, and out of home) including copywriting, proofing, vendor relations, and distribution
- Schedule and route onsite materials
- Participate in meetings with Marketing team and cross departments; take meeting minutes and track follow up agenda items.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA in English, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Must have impeccable organizational skills, detail orientation, and the ability to track multiple tasks at once.
- Experience with G-Suite and/or Microsoft Office, and all major social media platforms.
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, Google AdWords, and Adobe Creative Suite is desirable but not required.
- Comfortable working flexibly within a diverse team.
- Knowledge of, or strong interest in, the realms of contemporary art, civic engagement, and social responsibility.
- Willingness to work alongside contemporary works of art and performances which present challenging and provocative subject matter.
How To Apply
Send your resume, cover letter, and desired compensation email@example.com.
Please include “Marketing Associate, your name” in the subject line of your email.
Please, no phone calls or faxes—really. While we love your enthusiasm, due to the volume of applications and our limited resources, we will respond only to applicants we intend to interview. If you receive our automated thank you, we have received your resume and there is no need to follow up.
Principals only. We do not accept resumes from third parties and we will not pay fees to any agency or firm. Any unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of YBCA and will be processed accordingly.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) is committed to diversity in its programming and in creating a work culture and environment that is reflective of San Francisco Bay Area demography. YBCA encourages and actively recruits applicants representing dimensions of difference that include — but are not limited to — age, national origin, ethnicity, race, religion, ability, sexual orientation, gender or political affiliation.
YBCA will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (SF Police Code, Article 49.
Please Share the Marketing Associate job: