With minimal supervision, this position will perform complex and diverse communication based functions in support of the List Visual Arts Center.
The primary duties of this position are three fold-fold: manage the List Center website, social media accounts, and all email and printed communications. Reporting to the Communications and Development Manager and working collaboratively with curatorial and education staff, this position will strategically implement all communication.
Coordinator will also oversee design interns and outside vendors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage web content
- Assist with design for print and digital communications
- Manage social media
- Perform data analytics
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree or a combination of equivalent experience and at least one (1) year of social media and web based communications
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills, including ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage competing priorities
- Excellent writing, communication, and copy-editing skills
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrative initiative and problem solving skills
Technical Skills and Software:
- Advanced computer skills in Macintosh environment, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Basic programming in Drupal (not required, but preferred) and MailChimp
- Able to learn new software programs as needed
Job Categories: Museum and Gallery. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts center, coordinator, and marketing. States: Massachusetts.
Please Share the Marketing Coordinator job: