Teaching Artist/Editorial Assistant
|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
In December 2022, I graduated with honors from Bryn Mawr College and received a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature with a minor in Printmaking and Creative Writing. Originally from southern France, I grew up in an artistic and multicultural family where I learned to cherish the role that creativity plays in building, nourishing, and healing community.
I’m seeking a career in publishing, teaching art, and/or studio management.
Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA
Bachelor of Arts in English Literature, December 2022
Minor in Printmaking and Creative Writing.
Graduated Cum Laude.
The Putney School, Putney, VT
Highschool Diploma, June 2018
Studio Monitor & Professor’s Assistant, Haverford College, Haverford, PA
September – December 2022
- I held weekly monitor hours for students enrolled in printmaking courses, which enabled higher attendance and studio accessibility.
- Offered students creative advice and/or support relating to color theory and visual design.
- Ensured proper usage of machinery and materials.
- Additionally, as an assistant, I professionally printed my professor’s personal artwork using lithographic polyester plates.
- Digitally separating her artworks into 3-4 layers on Adobe Illustrator.
- Mixing a previously agreed upon color palette.
- Regularly met with the Professor to ensure her creative ideas were realized and made creative adjustments as requested.
Student Technician, Help Desk, Bryn Mawr, PA
September 2021 – September 2022
- Offered professional technological assistance to 20-30 patrons a day in person, via email, and over the phone.
- Helped with issues related to college accounts, network files, software, computers, printers, etc.
- Provided hands-on and on-site support and utilized a library-wide ticketing system.
- I brought a positive attitude when handling stressful situations to ensure a productive and welcoming environment.
- Required strong communication, problem-solving, and multitasking skills.
Journal Editor & Editorial Assistant at FAIRE Magazine, Lacoste, France
June 2021 – August 2021
- Launched the online journal within my first week at FAIRE. The journal continues to be operational a year and a half later, under the same formats and systems I initiated.
- Edited, designed, and published over twenty articles for online publication.
- Wrote synopses of the articles for social media, as promotional content, and the main website page.
- Created and maintained publishing schedules, editing guides, and email templates.
- Managed communication with columnists and interviewees.
- Proofread Issue Two of the print magazine.
- Interviewed and wrote an article for publication: “When Perfume is Magical.”
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Drive – 5+ years of experience
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator – 4 years of experience
- Procreate, Squarespace, Wix – 3 years of experience
- Strong writing, organizational, and critical thinking skills
- Fiber arts, ceramics, and jewelry smithing experience
- Basic Spanish, English Fluency, French Fluency