Full-Time Public Art Manager
Roswell Arts Fund is City of Roswell’s designated art agency.
As an independent 501c3 nonproﬁt organization, Roswell Arts Fund is a powerful voice and advocate for the arts, strengthening their the scope, quality and diversity, and striving to fully integrate the arts into the social and economic fabric that is uniquely Roswell.
We are currently seeking a Public Art Manager to join our team.
The Public Art Manager reports directly to the Executive Director, and is responsible for the management of all Roswell Arts Fund’s Public Art projects, including but not limited to: ArtAround Roswell Sculpture Tour, Artistic Bike Racks, Artists Around the Table, Street Pianos. The Public Art Manager will work closely with the ED, Board of Directors and Community Partners to ensure the coordination and alignment of the organization’s Public Art initiatives with its mission and scope. The Public Art Manager should have a depth of knowledge and experience related to Project Management, process improvement, evaluation, community engagement and stakeholder management. Knowledge of Public Art best practices and policies preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan the delivery of the overall projects in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization
- Serve as liaison between Roswell Arts Fund and various partners, including artists, contractors, city staff and council, community partners, art organizations, and other community organizations
- Design and maintain project management, project accounting and tracking systems
- Write materials and collateral to support Public Art initiatives
- Develop forms and records to document implementation of projects
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the projects
- Work with Marketing and Outreach Manager to create, implement, oversee and evaluate programming for a wide range of audiences to activate Public Art Projects
- Work with the Marketing team to oversee and coordinate internal and external research and evaluation to gather data and develop program quality control systems
- Assist in fundraising goals providing project specific content for grant and sponsorship proposals and reports
- Make presentations as requested
- Develop annual Public Art Project budget
- Performs other duties as workload necessitates.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as a project manager
- Demonstrated experience developing community-based initiatives
- Proven skills in project management, coordination, data collection and evaluation
- Experience with nonprofits a plus
- Knowledge of Georgia creative placemaking efforts preferred, ideally for a municipal or other publicly funded program. Equivalent experience considered includes, but is not limited to, project management work in adjacent arts fields such as curating, publishing, public programming, exhibition design and collection management
- Track record of project management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in the arts field
- Works well with others
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work a variable schedule based upon the needs of the organization-same evening/weekends may be required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
This is a full-time opportunity with flexibility to work remotely part of the time.
Include job title, first and last name in the email subject field
The following document must be attached to be considered for the role:
- Letter of Interest
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts, management, manager, marketing, and non-profit. States: Georgia.
Please Share the Public Art Manager job: