The Operations Manager position is a full-time role reporting to the Executive Director. This person will play a critical role in managing the day-to-day effectiveness of OtB operations, including finance, human resources, vendor relations, health and safety policies and procedures, board support, information technology, tenant management and general operations. This position will play a collaborative role in developing and implementing systems that increase the quality and efficiency of our work, supporting our ability to grow and expand our mission. This position touches all areas of mission delivery, including programs, finance, board governance, HR, communications, and patron and donor services. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced, motivated, and detail-oriented individual.
This is a full-time, exempt position. Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and occasional travel is necessary.
- Human Resources – works with the leadership team and the HR consultant in the oversight, development, execution, and updating of HR policies and processes
- Operations – oversees development and execution of all tasks related to smooth business processes
- Information Technology – works with the leadership team and the IT consultant in the oversight, development, execution and updating of IT policies and processes.
- Facilities – Oversees building maintenance and security, with support of a facilities manager.
- Finance and Accounting – Works with operations team to ensure timely and compliant financial management and bookkeeping processes
- Board Support – provides administrative support to the board of directors
- Production – provides administrative support during performances
Salary and Benefits
$50,000 – 55,000 annually
Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance; a 403(b) plan
Paid time off, including holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- Fosters positive professional relationships through active listening, well-developed verbal and written communication skills, and strong attention to detail
- Works well with diverse audiences, including artists, patrons, donors, board members, peers, volunteers, and supervisors
- Proactive and focused on defining the next steps required to advance administrative processes
- Maintains and demonstrates a customer focus consistent with OtB’s values
- Uses good time and project management skills, demonstrated by meeting or exceeding deadlines, maintaining an accurate work calendar, and anticipating the time requirement of tasks and projects
- Highly organized and can prioritize tasks while handling interruptions professionally
- Proficient in utilizing technology to manage time and projects
- Represents On the Boards in a professional manner, as demonstrated by appropriate appearance, speaking, and writing skills, disposition, and overall demeanor
You must be able to perform well under pressure and quickly prioritize tasks. The ideal candidate has the foresight to anticipate needs, likes to solve problems, and enjoys efficiently handling detailed information to make processes flow well. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- 5-7 years of experience working in operations coordination, finance coordination, office management, etc.
- Experience being lead or primarily responsible for project execution/work tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A high degree of computer literacy, excellent skills in MS Suite, including Teams, Sharepoint and Azure, and the desire and ability to learn new programs and applications as needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to prioritize tasks according to importance and time sensitivity
- Ability to work from OtB office in Seattle 5 days per week
DEADLINE: August 17, 2022
Please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions may also be directed to that email address. Thank you for your interest!
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: finance, human resources, management, manager, operations, and production. States: Washington.
Please Share the Operations Manager job: