Manager of Artistic Planning and Operations
The Manager of Artistic Planning and Operations is an innovative, dynamic, collaborative, and enthusiastic team member whose primary roles are to plan, schedule, and budget the orchestral and chamber music activities of the WSO’s seasons within financial and contractual guidelines, while working within the organization’s strategic plan and in support of the artistic vision of the Music Director.
Reporting to the Executive Director, and working closely with the Music Director, the Manager of Artistic Planning and Operations will work inter-departmentally to shape the long-term direction of the WSO’s artistic, operations and community programming.
A key member of the WSO team, the qualified candidate will:
- Thrive in a collaborative organization;
- Demonstrate a commitment to transparency and openness;
- Exhibit a willingness to learn and improve personal cultural competency;
- Build relationships with artists and musicians creatively and with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Embody a team-player attitude;
- Interface with a volunteer board of directors and multi-disciplinary staff and artists.
For a full job description click –> here
Salary starts at $36,000 annually for this full-time exempt position.
An excellent benefits package for full-time employees includes health insurance; employer contributed pension, vacation, sick, and personal days.
Please send cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until June 1st with interviews happening on a rolling basis.
Job Categories: Music. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts management, manager, and music. States: West Virginia.
Please Share the Manager of Artistic Planning and Operations job: