Your mission if you choose to accept it…
The Logistics Manager holds an important role with the Enchant team. Reporting to the Technical Site Manager as a member of our management team, the Logistics Manager will be responsible for coordinating all logistic requirements of our process which includes shipping/receiving, rental equipment, inventory and purchasing. They need to keep detailed records and effectively communicate to a broad range of people, from laborers to stakeholders. They will work directly with our Logistics & Warehouse Managers to maintain company protocols and complete objectives while collaborating and coordinating with fellow Team Leads to ensure the success of our event.
COMMITMENT: Dates may change based on location
- Venue Advance: Oct 01-Oct.31, 2022 (8hrs per day / mon-fri)
- Install: Nov 01-26, 2022 (10-12 hrs per days / 7am – 7pm / 6 days per week)
- Show: Nov 26-Jan 1, 2023, (8-10 hrs per days / hours will be dependent on requirements / 5 days per week)
- Strike: Jan 02-15, 2023 (10-12 hr days / 7am – 7pm / 6 days per week)
May include some travel for training purposes
- Must commit to the entire production run from the pre-event to the load-out
- Must be prepared to work each day of the Load-in, Install, Run-of-Show, Strike and Load-out
- This includes the holiday season: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas day, New Years Eve and New Years Day
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
WHO WE ARE:
We are creators of a magical event called Enchant Christmas. We have hosted over three million guests over the past 5 years and have experienced significant growth. While Christmas is a big part of what we do, it is only the beginning of where we intend to go.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Hold ‘Daily Standup Meetings’ each day with your team to clearly outline the daily tasks and document potential safety risks
- Ensure team is practicing safe work procedures as outlined by the Enchant Health & Safety Guidelines
- Clearly communicate best practices and protocols while providing guidance as required
- Assign tasks to crew and ensure work is performed correctly
- Work closely with the Logistics and Warehouse Managers to ensure all protocols and objectives are met
- Coordinate delivery and receipt of all Enchant goods and equipment
- Ensure delivery and trailer offloads are executed on schedule and aligned with construction requirements
- Properly document the offload of each trailer / container
- Ensure the tools & equipment required to perform each scope of work are prepared and ready for the construction team
- Complete all documentation required to maintain and track inventories (e.g., shipping manifests, equipment sign-in/out sheets, master inventory logs etc.)
- Work closely with other Team Leads to schedule and coordinate equipment requirements (i.e., crane / forklifts / scissor-lifts etc.)
- Manage the runner’s performance and schedule (i.e., crew pickups/drop offs, offsite purchases, receipt reconciliation etc.)
- Document condition of assets including photos and notes
- Identify any missing/lost/damaged asset or equipment
- Record and report and damage to person or property during the operation
All Team Leads will hold multifaceted roles where in conjunction with their main responsibilities they will assist the Technical Site Manager and fellow Team Members with the following tasks as outlined but not limited to:
- Unloading / loading shipments
- Receiving deliveries
- Prepping shipments for outbound transport
- Distributing assets within the exhibit grounds
- General exhibit setup and take down
- Exhibit builds and construction
- Exhibit maintenance and repairs
- Maintain general site tidiness
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
Your own personal values are aligned with those of Enchant; Driven, Courageous, Sincere, Magical.
The Logistics Manager will have experience in the following areas:
- 2+ Years of experience in the Exhibit / Event industry
- Project Management experience within the entertainment industry
- Proven experience in a coordination role
- Proven ability to manage inventory and follow processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Google sheets and managing spreadsheets
- Experience leading and managing a team of 5+ people
- OSHA 30 training
Don’t have the required certification? Well don’t let that stop you! We’re always willing to provide training for those with that magical something.
Advertised Pay Range: $1,300 – $1,500wk/salary
Are you ready to join our team of magic makers? Apply today. We’re excited to meet you.
*Positions Available for the following locations:
St. Petersburg, FL
San Jose, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Enchant is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We’re committed to continually developing and upholding an inclusive and diverse environment where every voice, perspective, and idea is heard. We embrace differences and know that our diverse team is our strength and what drives our innovation. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States, Enchant is an E-Verify participant.
Job Categories: Other. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: entertainment, management, and manager. States: ~ United States.
Please Share the Logistics Manager job: