High School Theatre Arts Teacher→ Tennessee, United States
The High School Theater Arts Teacher is responsible for preparing and delivering engaging lessons to educate students from a Christian worldview.
The teacher should be able to teach using a variety of instructional strategies, create a positive learning environment, assess, document, and communicate student progress. The teacher will direct professional-level shows that showcase student achievement within the context of theater arts at Briarcrest Christian School.
The fine arts department at Briarcrest has been recognized regionally, nationally, and internationally as one of the top private school arts programs. Students have collaborated with multiple GRAMMY winning artists, produce professional-level productions, record in Studio 73, and much more. Faculty are supported by a full-time Fine Arts Director, Fine Arts Assistant, and Fine Arts Coordinator. Budgets are ample and major fundraising arms ensure that faculty have everything they need to continue to raise the bar in arts education. More information about the department
- Professing Christian
- Bachelor’s degree in education or parallel field
- Teaching and directing experience required
- Evidence of creative, artistic lessons and theater productions using the lens of a Christian worldview
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Please submit a Briarcrest Faculty Application to Anita Hurdle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information available at www.briarcrest.com/about/employment
Job Categories: Education. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: performing arts, teaching, and theatre. States: Tennessee.