Part-Time Front Desk Administrator
- Welcome and orient visitors to the Center and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Provide daily operational, office, and facility support.
- Answer in-person inquiries for all RIOULT programs (Dance Center, School and Company).
- Answer telephone inquiries and return phone calls as needed.
- Maintain student registration and attendance records using MINDBODY software.
- Assist with bulk mailings.
- Sign in students for Adult/Fitness/Professional Classes and counting students.
- Cover other co-workers schedules when necessary.
- Other job related assignments or office tasks as requested
- Monitor, report and take immediate action on issues for relating to safety within the facility.
- Monitor public spaces to ensure they are fully usable.
- Report facility emergencies Director of Operations.
- Opening and closing facility as per scheduled.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, and PowerPoint, familiarity with
Mindbody preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Google Calendar.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable, self-motivated, creative.
- Enjoys working with and being around children.
- Ability to work independently, and as a member of a team
- Some background and/or interest in dance/performing arts a plus
Hourly wage. Benefits include dance classes, tickets to RIOULT Dance NY performances and activities in the Center.
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIOULT Dance Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
Founded in 1994, RIOULT Dance NY fast became an established name in modern dance with a reputation for presenting the sensual, articulate, and exquisitely musical works of Pascal Rioult. The New York City-based dance company presents an annual New York season, tours nationally and internationally, conducts extensive in-school arts education and community outreach programs, and offers dance training to the public through classes, workshops, and intensives.
Initially operating from Pascal Rioult & Joyce Herring’s New York City apartment, the organization has grown tremendously over the last two decades. To date, Pascal Rioult has created over 45 dances premiering at least one new work every year, presented 23 New York Seasons, toured Europe and North America and has employed over 30 dancers. Prior to RIOULT Dance NY’s establishment in 1994, the Company’s legacy began evolving through the dancing careers of Pascal Rioult and Joyce Herring. Pascal Rioult had the privilege of working with May O’Donnell and Paul Sanasardo before dancing as a principal for the Martha Graham Dance Company. His roots in American modern dance, paired with those of Joyce Herring, allowed the husband-and-wife team to continue the legacy of the art form in their own right over the next twenty years, and now beyond.
At Rioult Dance Center we believe in, and value the uniqueness of each student we serve. We provide a safe and developmentally appropriate learning environment that fosters a natural desire to explore, discover, create, and be enriched through dance, be it for the joy of movement, a creative outlet, fitness and well-being, or a professional career.
RIOULT Dance Center, is the home of RIOULT Dance NY, a world-renowned contemporary dance company. It provides dance classes for children, teens, and adults, and community-based programs for the entire family. The Center supports the dance community by offering affordable classes for professional dancers, rehearsal space, and a performance venue for the local performing arts community. RIOULT Dance Center endeavors to carry forward a dance tradition that values individualism, welcomes diverse voices, and is committed to encouraging new voices to emerge.
Adult classes are designed to provide adults of all ages and level a stimulating physical experience in an upbeat and encouraging atmosphere. Classes should heighten the students’ pleasure and understanding of dance while providing sound kinesthetic practice.
Advance/Intermediate to Professional level classes is designed for advanced/intermediate level and professional dancers.
RIOULT Dance School is inspired by the vision of Pascal Rioult and his company of dancers. Its mission is to introduce the joys of dance and live music to children and teens in a nurturing and inclusive environment. We believe that dance is an effective way for children to learn the physical, intellectual, and creative skills necessary for living in today’s world.
Our Children’s and Teens classes are designed to promote each student’s own individual creative and physical development, while instilling a love for movement and an appreciation for the art of dance.Job Categories: Other. Job Types: Part-Time. Job Tags: administration, assistant, dance, and office. States: New York.
Please Share the Front Desk Administrator job: