Full-Time Executive Director
The Executive Director leads the independent not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, Breckenridge Creative Arts, chartered to develop and advance the creative vision for the Town of Breckenridge. Through its programs and operational management, Breckenridge Creative Arts enriches the creative experience of the town’s residents, enhances the experience of the ‘recreation’ visitor and attracts ‘creative’ visitors.
Reporting to the Chairman of the Board, the Executive Director oversees all aspects of Breckenridge Creative Arts, ensuring an efficient, effective, and fiscally sound operation. The Executive Director is charged with sustaining the operation through strong management and business accountability while fostering creative and imaginative programming and education/outreach activities serving diverse audiences.
The Executive Director also oversees the cultural assets and public art owned by the Town of Breckenridge (The Riverwalk Center, Breckenridge Theater, the Arts District Campus, Old Masonic Hall and the Speakeasy Theater) and manages relationships with six Resident Companies.
Overall position responsibilities include programming development and oversight, financial stability, community engagement, fund-raising, strategic planning, capital planning, board relations, and staff management.
• A minimum of seven (7) years of senior leadership experience of increasing responsibility in complex performing arts facilities or cultural organizations.
• Experience in creating and managing exhibitions, festivals, and multimedia experiences
• Experience in managing arts facilities
• Success in securing outside funding for programming
• A Bachelor degree in arts management or the arts required; a graduate degree is preferred.
Salary: $105,000 – $120,000, generous benefit package
For a complete Job Description: http://www.breckcreate.org/opportunities/executivedirector/Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: culture, director, executive director, finance, management, non-profit, and performing arts. States: Colorado.
Please Share the Executive Director job: