Director of Marketing
The Arts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland County is seeking a creative and organized Director of Marketing who will implement dynamic marketing and outreach initiatives for the Arts Council.
The ideal candidate will be an effective collaborator and motivator who can lead a team of design and marketing professionals to success.
Applicants for the Director of Marketing opportunity must have extensive experience in marketing campaign design, sponsorships, and community collaboration.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to delegate and track multiple ongoing projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
Director of Marketing Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead development and implementation of marketing, advertising, and outreach campaigns for Arts Council programs and initiatives.
- Educate the marketing team, other Arts Council staff, and grantee partners on brand identity.
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns for Arts Council events and festivals.
- Create innovative strategies to connect with the Arts Council’s target audiences including but not limited to digital media, print, web, radio, and television advertisements.
- Oversee traditional and digital media marketing platforms.
- Direct and oversee all design and advertising ventures.
- Lead the development of organizational creative materials including but not limited to branding and design.
- Increase the Arts Council’s brand awareness and reach across multiple platforms.
- Direct analytical data gathering and marketing test strategies.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and conventions to stay current on market trends and new research in the arts.
- Create and adhere to marketing budgets.
- Train and manage marketing team including performance reviews.
- Present frequent progress reports to Arts Council leadership and Board of Trustees.
Director of Marketing Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business administration or related field.
- At least 4 years extensive experience in marketing, advertising and brand management.
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are required.
- Proficient in financial management and donor software including Abila and MIP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proven dynamic leadership and project management skills.
- Strategic, innovative, and creative personality with a strong business acumen.
- A passion for working in and managing a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Adept multitasker with ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks.
Director of Marketing Compensation and Benefits:
The Director of Marketing for the Arts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland County is a member of the organization’s Leadership Team.
Compensation will range from $45,000 to $55,000 per year.
After being vested with the organization, insurance benefits include health care, dental, and vision. Other benefits include paid time off (PTO) and a matching contribution toward a qualifying simple IRA.
The Director of Marketing position is a full-time, exempt position for the Arts Council.
The Arts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland County is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates for the Director of Marketing position should send their cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please include “Director of Marketing” in the subject line of your email. The vacancy will remain open until filled.
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts, communication, design, director, and marketing. States: North Carolina.
Please Share the Director of Marketing job: