Full-Time Director of Development
Classics 4 Kids is seeking a positive, collaborative and dynamic individual to join our close-knit team to support the organization’s fundraising endeavors.
The Director of Development works closely with the Executive Director to oversee and manage all aspects of Classics 4 Kids fundraising.
Key components include creating goals, strategies, and timetables for corporate giving, individual giving, foundations, auction giving, and Annual Gala.
The Director of Development will need to be a leader and create innovative new funding opportunities and continue successful existing practices.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in fundraising/development in a non-profit setting
- Proven successful track record in seeking, preparing, securing and monitoring grant proposals/reports
- Proven budget management skills including budget preparation, decision-making and reporting.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Grant research, writing and submission – 50%
• Donor management – 25%
• Fundraiser Planning – 15%
• Development department strategy – 5%
• Miscellaneous organization support – 5%
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
How to Apply
If interested in the position, please email Kiran Shelat, Executive Director, email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
NO PHONE CALLS.
Classics 4 Kids is a 501c3 non-profit organization, dedicated to educating students through music and the arts. Our mission is to Inspire children through the experience of music, generate creativity, academic success and cultural understanding.
Job Categories: Education. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts, arts education, development, director, fund-raising, non-profit, and school. States: California.
Please Share the Director of Development job: