Full-Time Director of Development
Classics 4 Kids is seeking a positive, collaborative and dynamic individual to join our close-knit team to support the organization’s fundraising endeavors.
The Director of Development works closely with the Executive Director to oversee and manage all aspects of Classics 4 Kids fundraising.
Key components include creating goals, strategies, and timetables for corporate giving, individual giving, foundations, auction giving, and Annual Gala.
The Director of Development will need to be a leader and create innovative new funding opportunities and continue successful existing practices.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in fundraising/development in a non-profit setting
- Proven successful track record in seeking, preparing, securing and monitoring grant proposals/reports
- Proven budget management skills including budget preparation, decision-making and reporting.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Grant research, writing and submission – 50%
• Donor management – 25%
• Fundraiser Planning – 15%
• Development department strategy – 5%
• Miscellaneous organization support – 5%
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
How to Apply
If interested in the position, please email Kiran Shelat, Executive Director, email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
NO PHONE CALLS.
Classics 4 Kids is a 501c3 non-profit organization, dedicated to educating students through music and the arts. Our mission is to Inspire children through the experience of music, generate creativity, academic success and cultural understanding.
Contact: Kiran Shelat
Job Categories: Education. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts, arts education, development, director, fund-raising, non-profit, and school. States: California.
Please Share the Director of Development job: