Development Operations Manager
Revels is seeking a creative and flexible problem-solver who has a passion for data management, analysis, and continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Director of External Relations, the Development Operations Manager will be responsible for improving and managing the information systems, processes, and platforms that contribute to building and maintaining strong audience and donor relationships.
This position will ensure data continuity, analyze data and produce a variety of customized reports, track progress against metrics and strategic goals, and leverage technology to segment and personalize our marketing and fundraising activities.
The ideal candidate is familiar with Patron Manager and/or Salesforce and has an understanding of various modules for fundraising, prospect management and research, and event ticketing.
Specific duties include:
- Oversee and manage Revels’ CRM/database system and overall data management
- Work with the leadership team to support the strategic plan, ensuring metrics are being tracked consistently and across all functions
- Generate and analyze reports for the leadership team and Board
- Oversee and create standard procedures for data entry by staff members and volunteers
- Identify underutilized functionality and build upon Revels’ current database, proposing solutions (including extensions or apps) that meet operational needs such as ticketing, fundraising, event management, project tracking, etc.
- Work with the External Relations team to integrate the database with ticketing and development efforts, including prospect research and moves management
- Provide advice and assistance on data operations throughout the organization
Skills and Experience Required
- A sincere and proactive commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- A genuine sense of cultural curiosity and a passion for the performing arts
- Expertise in data management, analytics and data analysis, and creating reports
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and implement recommendations to improve processes, gain efficiencies, and serve the needs of the organization
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational skills and facility with computers and office software
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Strong customer service orientation
- A well-developed sense of humor
- Salary range for full-time employment is $45K-$60K per year
- The Revels benefits package includes medical and dental insurance, paid holidays, vacation, sick, and personal days, and the ability to contribute to a pre-tax 403b retirement fund
- Opportunity for a flexible and hybrid (office/remote) work schedule
- Office Location: 80 Mt. Auburn Street, Watertown, MA 02472
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a statement of interest along with whatever materials they think would best communicate why they are the right person for the job. Additional materials may be requested. Send your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org and include DEV OPS in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: development, fund-raising, management, manager, and marketing. States: Massachusetts.
Please Share the Development Operations Manager job: