Mark Haddawy Inc., a design studio specializing in mid-century architectural restoration and interiors, is seeking a design assistant to join our team. This role requires exceptional organizational skills and flexibility across a broad range of tasks.
- Source many facets of the construction and design process, including materials, furniture, hardware and appliances
- Collaborate with vendors and contractors to fulfill project-specific needs; schedule, oversee and follow up on jobs
- Correspond and coordinate with clients
- Incorporate broad concepts as well as specific instructions and feedback from lead designer and clients into thoughtful design proposals
- Travel to project sites throughout the greater Los Angeles area as needed
- Other responsibilities as needed
- An appreciation and understanding of mid-century architecture and design
- General working knowledge of design, architecture and construction
- A reliable car and valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in SketchUp Pro and Photoshop preferred but not required
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with Design Assistant in the subject line.
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: architecture, assistant, and design. States: California.
Please Share the Design Assistant job: