Business Operations Manager
Miller Auditorium at Western Michigan University seeks to fill a full-time Business Operations Manager position.
Job Type: Full Time, Regular
Oversees all financial and operational responsibilities at Miller Auditorium.
- Monitors department, college or division finances to ensure appropriate resource allocation, consistency and coherency. Reports and researches significant deviations from approved budgets. Forecasts financial performance using projection and statistical methodologies.
- Ensures integrity of financial operations.
- Develops, negotiates and executes facility, event and performance contracts and budgets.
- Evaluates and manages fiscal aspects of contracts, budgets and negotiated agreements.
- Manages schedule for building and programs, including community and University events.
- Establishes and interprets department policy.
- Develops short and long-term planning models and methodologies.
- Oversees and administers human resources functions for the department, college or division to ensure compliance with university policies, procedures, applicable laws, regulations and contractual requirements.
- May participate in capital project planning and development.
- May train and supervise staff.
For complete description, minimum requirements and application procedures, visit our website at:
Only applications submitted through this site by the deadline will be considered.
WMU is an AA/EO Employer.
Minorities, women, veterans, individuals with disabilities and all other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: finance, human resources, management, manager, operations, and university. States: Michigan.
Please Share the Business Operations Manager job: