Audience Service Representative
Audience Service Representative
Pay Status: Non-Exempt
Job Status: part-time, seasonal
Reports To: Director of Ticketing and Audience Services
Employer: TZZ LLC
Position Dates: August 2022 – February 2023
Pay Rate: $18/hr
The Audience Services Representative’s primary objective is to sell tickets & merchandise and promote Teatro Zinzanni to the overall public under the supervision of the Director of Ticketing & Audience Services.
Teatro ZinZanni presents a full evening of entertainment, combining cirque artists, European cabaret, contortionists, jugglers and illusionists with live music and a gourmet multi-course meal. Our newest show “Homecoming” will be performed at Sodo Park in partnership with Herban Feast.
The Audience Services Representative’s primary function is to execute the sale of tickets and pre-orders as well as answer patron inquiries.
This function will include the following responsibilities:
- Comfort with multi-line phones. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while communicating in a friendly and polite manner. Representative will be knowledgeable about show information (TZ), ticket availability, TZ policies and special price offers.
- Accurate and timely tracking of marketing tactics, gift certificates, and various promotions.
- Skilled in handling payment by credit card and gift card.
- Serve in a concierge capacity when needed.
- Assist the Director of Ticketing and Audience Services in various tasks relating to audience service functions.
- Effectively recording and understanding customer dietary needs, accessibility requirements and other requests so that it is properly communicated with the restaurant team.
- Problem solves guest service incidents.
Essential minimum skills, education, and experience:
- Theater/entertainment background experience helpful.
- Must be able to work effectively as a team.
- Phone selling and up selling experience.
- Excellent overall communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Word, Excel and Filemaker helpful).
- Detail oriented.
- Schedule flexibility to include weekend hours.
- Instinctual problem solver and conflict mediator.
Work is in an office environment with a remote option.
On non show weeks, schedule is Tuesday through Friday from 11:30am-5:00pm. While shows are running schedule is Tuesday-Sunday 11:30am-8:00pm on show days or 11:30am-5pm on non show days. Specific hours and days of the week may vary due to staffing and show schedule. Monthly schedule will be released by the first Monday of the month preceding.
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
TZZ LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER DEDICATED TO A POLICY OF NON-DISCRIMINATION IN EMPLOYMENT (INCLUDING APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT) ON ANY BASIS INCLUDING RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, CITIZENSHIP, SEX, AGE, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, MEDICAL CONDITION, PREGNANCY, VETERAN OR MILITARY STATUS, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROHIBITED BY LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAW.
APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES MAY BE ENTITLED TO REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION UNDER THE TERMS OF THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT AND CERTAIN STATE OR LOCAL LAWS. A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION IS A CHANGE IN THE WAY THINGS ARE NORMALLY DONE WHICH WILL ENSURE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITHOUT IMPOSING UNDUE HARDSHIP ON TZZ LLC. PLEASE CONTACT TZZ LLC IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE COMPLETING THIS APPLICATION OR TO OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Part-Time. Job Tags: customer service, entertainment, sales, theatre, and ticketing. States: Washington.
Please Share the Audience Service Representative job: