Audience Development Assistant
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts→ Vienna, Virginia, United States
Audience Development Assistant (Seasonal, up to 30 hour)
Pay rate: $14/hour
Benefits: Flexible work schedule; Complimentary tickets to select performances; Discounts at concessions and the gift shop
Position location: Hybrid – required to be in the office on Tuesdays and for in-person meetings and/or events
Contact information: email@example.com or call 703.255.1914
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide on-site coverage at marketing activation and pre-performance events to enhance patron experiences.
- Populate and maintain multiple databases of local groups and area organizations and businesses; use discretion in determining which to target for audience building, grassroots outreach, and sales.
- Participate in the research and development of local advertising opportunities.
- Submit creative requests and help manage marketing projects.
- Collaborate with Marketing team on generating grassroots marketing ideas and perform research for targeted marketing efforts.
- Prepare, route, and deploy grassroots marketing emails.
- Assist Manager, Audience Development and Marketing with brochure and handbill distribution.
- Provide coverage at the Wolf Trap Press Office for select performances during the summer.
- Recruit and schedule Brand Ambassadors, Wolfie mascot, and Volunteers for on and off site special events.
- Experience in hospitality, arts, or entertainment
- Special events and/or promotions experience highly beneficial
- Access to a car and/or reliable transportation.
- Motivated, outgoing, and an effective networker
- Effective and persuasive oral and written communications
- Detail oriented with successful project management experience including multi-tasking and ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Responsible, creative, and self-motivated, with the ability to participate effectively in a team environment and work well with others
- Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends, especially over the summer season; some local travel may be required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Word
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that embraces and encourages different perspectives. We work to reflect and be representative of the communities in which we serve and in which we reside. Qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance or an accommodation in our job application processes should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a background check.
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
Vienna, Virginia, United States
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Temporary. Job Tags: administration, assistant, communication, development, entertainment, marketing, and summer jobs. States: Virginia.
Please Share the Audience Development Assistant job: