Part-Time Art Teacher
BFA or AA degree in Art. Min 2 years experience teaching kids would be plus point.
Strong portfolio require along with resume.
- Assisting Class under employer’s direction.
- Preparing material and Organizing class and students
- Market research and Social Media Advertising help.
- Event planning and arrangements from starting to an end
- Preparing materials for Camps and Workshops and assisting as directed by employer
- Introducing new art forms and experimenting with new techniques
- Other Duties of trainee is learning different art forms and interacting with kids more naturally.
- Being very patience with kids and interacting with them very friendly way during teaching different subjects.
Salary: Starting $20-$25 based on experience level. Will increase based on performance every 6 months to 1 year.
Other Requirements: We need someone who can work long term and ready to sign contract for min 3 years.
Note: No Phone calls please. Please send your resume along with portfolio link or sample works enclosed. We will review and get back to you if we find your works interesting.
Contact: email@example.comJob Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Part-Time. Job Tags: artist, Instructor, teaching, and teaching artist. States: California.
Please Share the Art Teacher job: