Cadogan Tate Los Angeles Limited has an exciting position available for an Art Handler.
The essential duties of this role are to work on and off site delivering / collecting, handling, installing and packing art works.
We are looking for skilled Art Handlers and Art Installers, with truck driving experience.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
– A minimum of two years’ experience in Art Transportation and Art Logistics
– A knowledge of proper handling of art works using the appropriate materials and methods for packaging, loading and securing for safe transport
– Installation experience of a wide range of art works in different environments
– Familiarity with paperwork; Bills of Lading, Condition Reports, Inventory, Drivers Logs, etc.
– Ability to lift 70lbs
– Experience driving a Box Truck
– Professional appearance and demeanor
This a full time position, working Monday through Friday.
The company provides competitive hourly pay and excellent benefits and PTO package.
The candidate must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the U.S.
Cadogan Tate moves and stores personal possessions, commercial assets, valuable works of art and priceless furnishings for individuals, companies, auction houses, galleries, collectors and interior designers the world over. For more information on our company, please visit our website, www.cadogantate.com.
At Cadogan Tate we pride ourselves on excellency in everything we do. Every member of the team is just as important and we consider ourselves to be a family.
Catherine Sanders, HR Manager, email@example.com
Job Categories: Other. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: art handler and exhibition. States: California.
Please Share the Art Handler job: