Minnesota Street Project seeks an ambitious self-starter for a full-time, salaried entry level position with a high-visibility, multi-faceted arts campus in San Francisco. The position will provide administrative support to various departments within the Project, including programming, galleries and exhibitions, art services, and general administration.
• Greet visitors to our main office, answer and route incoming phone calls
• Reply to general information emails
• Maintain communication with gallery tenants about upcoming exhibits, programs, changes in opening hours, and personnel
• Assist in organizing, facilitating, and tracking temporary tenant information, and assisting with contract administration
• Assist with collection of content needed for production and distribution of printed and virtual materials
• Maintain and update shared calendars, project schedules, and contact lists
• Coordinate, and sort, in-coming and out-going mail and shipments
• Initial point of contact for shared-office space tenants
• Order and maintain supplies
• Perform other administrative tasks as assigned
• Outgoing, friendly demeanor
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and be a team player
• Fluency with Microsoft Office and other common computer applications
• Interest in visual arts, particularly the San Francisco arts community, preferred.
This position reports to the Director of Finance and Administration with dotted-line responsibility to department heads.
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please email a single PDF that includes a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements with the subject line Administrative Assistant_LAST NAME to email@example.com.
No calls, please. We will respond only to applicants we intend to interview. Thank you for your interest in Minnesota Street Project.
Minnesota Street Project offers a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, AD&D, Paid Time Off and Parental Leave, Retirement Savings, 401- k Plan, and Pre-Taxed Commuter and Childcare Benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Minnesota Street Project provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, assistant, communication, exhibition, and gallery. States: California.
Please Share the Administrative Assistant job: