Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in an office setting in an administrative support role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team and to provide a high level of customer service to staff, faculty and students.
- Effective and professional communication skills, ability to communicate with all college constituencies.
- Handle all administrative support functions for the Senior Vice President including:
- Answer and screen all calls to the Senior Vice President; redirect calls as appropriate; and maintain message log book.
- Maintain the Senior Vice President’s calendar in Microsoft Outlook.
- Schedule meetings and take meeting minutes as requested.
- Prepare letters and documents using Word; update Excel spreadsheets as necessary.
- Greet all visitors to the Business and Financial Aid Offices and direct them to the correct individual.
- Answer all phone calls to the general office number and direct calls to the appropriate person.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Provide support to the Controller as requested.
- Fill in for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable staff as needed.
- Handle all other duties and projects as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested candidates send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: HR@Moore.edu
The College adheres to the principle of equal educational and employment opportunity without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, handicap or disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other College-administered programs and employment practices. Retaliation is also prohibited.
Job Categories: Education. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, arts education, assistant, communication, and education. States: Pennsylvania.
Please Share the Administrative Assistant job: