2050 Administrative Fellowship 23/24 Season
New York Theatre Workshop→ New York, New York, United States
The 2050 Administrative Fellowship program is designed to provide first-rate instruction and mentorship to professionals who are underrepresented in the field of theatre administration.
We encourage applicants with a unique perspective inclusive of race, color, religion, familial status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age and physical ability to apply. We are committed to diversity in all areas of our work, on and off stage. NYTW is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and all qualified applicants will receive consideration.
The program runs from September 11, 2023-August 25, 2024.
As a 2050 Administrative Fellow , you will:
- Commit to a yearlong part-time paid fellowship (20-30hrs/week, Monday-Friday) in one field of interest including Artistic Workshop, Development, Education & Engagement, Executive, Finance & Operations, Literary, Marketing, Producing, and Production Management.
- Work directly with the department head and their team in the respective area of focus.
- Attend a two-day intensive seminar where you’ll be introduced to the fellowship program, meet NYTW staff, and begin to develop your fellowship goals and plans.
- Take on significant responsibilities in your department, including day-to-day tasks and long-term collaborative and individual projects.
- Participate in monthly seminar meetings to discuss your work, share ideas, meet other professionals in the field and receive specialized career-development training.
- Participate in brown bag lunches with members of the NYTW staff and invited guests and attend industry networking and social events.
The application for the 2023/24 Season is now open.
Please review the fellowship goals, guidelines and timeline, and our frequently asked questions before submitting your application.
For more information and to apply, candidates can visit our 2050 Administrative Fellowship page here:
Additionally, we will be hosting a 2050 Administrative Fellowship Virtual Information Session on Monday, March 6, 2023 from 6:00-7:30 PM EST – prospective candidates can RSVP here: us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_qwCH3PTXSCKYgO…↗↗
Deadline for applications is March 27, 2023 Midnight EST.
2022/23 SEASON APPLICATION TIMELINE
- Application Deadline: March 27, 2023
- Application Review: Mid-March/April
- Candidate Interviews: Mid-April/May
- Fellowship Offers: Late-May
- Fellowship Start: September 11, 2023
New York Theatre Workshop
New York, New York, United States
Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Part-Time. Job Tags: administration, arts administration, fellowship, and performing arts. States: New York.
Please Share the 2050 Administrative Fellowship 23/24 Season job: