Part-Time Job Visual Arts Teaching Artist
Frida Kahlo Community Organizations is looking to add a new member to the visual arts teaching team.
Classes are held during after school hours.
Occasional projects and meetings may take place during regular office hours.
Position includes paid planning time.
This position will form part of multiple programs.
Applicants must have a reliable vehicle.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Lead students in exploring different techniques and ideas related to the visual arts
● Encourage creativity and self-expression among participants
● Create and implement challenging and exciting art projects
● Maintain a well-managed class at all times
● Responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly teaching space
● Must be able to demonstrate and teach various visual arts and craft forms
● Previous classroom experience in grades 2nd-8th
● Fluent in English and Spanish
● Must have a vehicle
All teaching artist must complete a fingerprint and background check
Send resume, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com
Frida Kahlo Community Organization is a not-for-profit organization serving the community as an agent of change in people’s lives, and in the development of strong and thriving neighborhoods.
Through a multiple pronged approach, it addresses the various factors that are critical to the Latino community: Immigration, Education, Health, and Leadership Development.
|• Job Title:||Visual Arts Teaching Artist|
|• Job Type:||Part-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Frida Kahlo Community Organization|
|• Location:||Chicago, Illinois, United States|