Warehouse Facilities Coordinator
The British Shop is a leading Fine Art & Antiques shipping and storage company with operations and warehouses in Bronx, New York and London, UK.
We created a new position of Warehouse Facilities Coordinator to join our New York team.
Established skills and proven work ethic will determine base pay rate, with the potential to advance by helping the US business grow.
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Salary: This is an entry level position with an hourly pay from $15.00 to $20.00 per hour based on experience
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse – including storage areas, loading dock & parking lot
- Maintain tools and supplies to be available, organized, in good working order
- Monitor daily and weekly shipping schedule to prepare warehouse for upcoming jobs
- Work with Warehouse Manager to assure all items are properly labeled and matched to inventory paperwork
- Maintain clearly defined areas for cross dock, storage and staging
- Process debris and unused materials returning on trucks from outside jobs
- Complete weekly inventory of packing materials
- Other related responsibilities as required
Potential ways to advance:
- Learn our inventory management software
- Learn our packing and crating techniques
- Fluent in English
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail
- Punctual and helpful, positive attitude
- Good physical fitness and ability to lift objects, work on ladders, scaffolding if needed.
- Valid Driver License with clean driving record, a plus but not required.
- Employment References
This is a service-oriented position to help the Warehouse Manager, the TBS President and all staff maintain a clean and organized warehouse in the best interest of our company and for our clients.
We offer a competitive salary, PTO, and an easy commute, our warehouse location is one block from the Number 2 and Number 5 NYC Subway. We are small but growing, fast-paced team, committed to work hard for each other and our clients, in a fun, fair and supportive environment.
The British Shop, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
TO APPLY please submit a resume and cover note by email with subject line: “Warehouse Facilities Coordinator” to Jobsemail@example.com
Job Categories: Other. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts, coordinator, and fine arts. States: New York.
Please Share the Warehouse Facilities Coordinator job: