Full-Time Tessitura Administrator
Reports to: Marketing Director
Status: Exempt, full time, salaried
Asolo Repertory Theatre, Sarasota, FL
Provide day-to-day and long-range management of Asolo Rep’s Tessitura Customer Relationship Management system, ensuring that the organization makes the best possible use of the system cross-functionally as related to the Ticket Services, Marketing, Development, Education, and Finance departments. This position is responsible for entering, analyzing and mining data and developing daily reports and queries utilizing Tessitura. The Tessitura Support Manager will help Asolo Rep deliver exceptional audience development initiatives and patron service experience by recommending and implementing process improvements, identifying gaps in current processes and bringing resolution to known issues.
Essential Job Functions:
• Play a key role in Tessitura Analytics (designing dashboards and analytical reports to be shared and used by senior management to track progress against goals).
• Work in partnership with internal departments to leverage existing tools within Tessitura to help meet organizational goals.
• Initiate, design, update and enhance daily show, single ticket and subscription reports and dashboards using Tessitura Ticketing Software.
• Initiate, design and manage data driven research and survey projects that answer specific questions related to ticket sales, advertising, audience analysis and other marketing efforts.
• Provide ongoing analysis of data indicating insights and findings to administrative staff.
• Configure ticket promo codes for direct mail and email marketing efforts.
• Manage dynamic pricing for all productions.
• Manage Tessitura configurations and organization including ticket pricing, subscription rollovers, season pricing setup, and website integration.
• Maintain active communication on the status of projects with administrative management; identify roadblocks and delays and actively seek to overcome them to complete projects on time and in a satisfactory manner.
• Serve as backup ticketing representative in the box office as needed.
• Compile Ticketing Reports at the end of the season for the auditors and institution.
• Demonstrate excellent time management and project management skills; and ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks.
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive issues and documents.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3-5 years related experience in Ticket Services and Database Management. Effective proficiency with Tessitura system is strongly preferred.
• Must be able to work independently and manage, train, and motivate others.
• Proven record of outstanding customer service.
• Must be able to successfully handle multiple priorities in sometimes high stress situations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills are required.
• Competency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
How to Apply
Link to apply: https://asolorep.wufoo.com/forms/m1vtvr7r1a35tji/
Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, education, finance, management, marketing, performing arts, and theatre. States: Florida.
Please Share the Tessitura Administrator job: