Full-Time Professor, Technical Theater
Professor, Technical Theater
This is a grant funded position.
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Professor, Technical Theater in the School of Arts, Humanities, and Social Science to join our team of exceptional faculty.
As an FSW faculty member, you have the opportunity to directly impact the college mission to inspire our students to ‘Dedicate to Graduate’.
The School of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences supports all degree and certificate programs of study offered at Florida South Western State College. Within a culturally and artistically rich academic environment, our students develop the abilities to communicate effectively, think critically, use technology, and apply scientific principles and methods. Our core course offerings promote awareness and understanding of the complexities of the human condition while nurturing the ability of our students to explore history, society, and culture from multiple vantage points. Through the development of these skills, we prepare our students to engage challenges and embrace opportunities in the workforce, in the community, and in the world.
The School ardently serves as an economic, cultural and civic beacon in our community, while our fine and performing arts programs underscore our commitment to contribute to the rich and diverse cultural life of our community.
To see the complete job description visit: https://www.fsw.edu/viewdocs/doc/314884
The ideal candidate will have:
- Doctoral or master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the teaching discipline or a master’s degree with a concentration in the teaching discipline (a minimum of 18 graduate semester credit hours in the teaching discipline)
- Demonstrated ability to use technology in creating and delivering course content
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the subject area to be taught and currency in the discipline
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Anticipated Start Date: August 17, 2020
Accepting Applications Through: April 30, 2020
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts education, professor, school, teaching, and theatre. States: Florida.
Please Share the Professor, Technical Theater job: