Full-Time Personal Assistant
Organization: Native Arts and Cultures Foundation
Title: Personal Assistant
Salary: $50,000-$53,000 annually.
Reports to: President/CEO
Full time job with benefits
The Personal Assistant provides administrative support to the Native Arts & Cultures Foundation’s President/CEO. The candidate assists the President/CEO with daily responsibilities, special projects, travel, to-do lists and more. To succeed at this position, the Personal Assistant will receive direction from the Executive Project Manager.
The Personal Assistant is impeccably organized, is able to liaison with the entire office, can anticipate what needs to be done and can express their diversity and equity lens with ease. The Personal Assistant is located at the Native Arts and Cultures Foundation (NACF) Vancouver office and will manage the office environment as well as special projects and support office-wide activities.
The Native Arts and Cultures Foundation maintains two offices in Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR for meetings. Staff often work virtually, and this position will be both virtual, in office and travelling with the President/CEO. Flexibility, adaptability and bringing order to a busy office will be important.
This is an excellent position for individuals with experience in nonprofit support, art-related business and for individuals with an excellent understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion in arts, nonprofits and the native community. You have previously supported executive leaders, board members or other high-level staff and have excelled at managing calendars, travel schedules and anticipating demands on a CEO’s time.
- Supports President/CEO in-person and virtually.
- Provides administrative support to the President/CEO: schedule meetings and events, coordinate travel (including managing travel arrangements), assist with written and other correspondence (email, letters, and phone calls) following up in a timely and appropriate manner as needed.
- Provides administrative support and communications pertaining to Board related meetings, activities and events, board travel arrangements.
- Maintains meeting and office spaces, setting up prior to meetings, ensuring a clean space, and stocking meeting supplies.
- Maintains, order/purchase office/equipment supplies; monitor all office equipment operation; troubleshoots failures by calling for repairs.
- Ease with computer technology (hardware and software), VoIP systems, mobile apps providing troubleshooting and usage support to NACF staff.
- Schedules and attends staff meetings, taking minutes and noting follow up items. Disseminates minutes after meetings.
- Assists in coordination of NACF events and actively participates on planning committees.
- Works independently and within a team on special and on-going projects at the request of the Executive Project Manager and President/CEO.
- Compiles receipts from President/CEO and enters them into organization’s online accounting system; may complete expense reports for board members based on receipts they have submitted.
- Assists President/CEO with filing of hardcopy and electronic documents and materials and transferring materials to the cloud.
- Travel with the President/CEO as needed.
Nonprofit Professionals Now is happy to be working with Native Arts and Culture Foundation on this new position.
Please review the full job description and qualifications at: https://wvdo-or.hiringthing.com/.
Applications need to include a cover letter, resume and completed screening questions.
Application Deadline: December 2, 2019Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, arts, assistant, communication, and non-profit.
Please Share the Personal Assistant job: