Member Services Coordinator
Advisory Board for the Arts→ Washington, District of Columbia, United States
The Member Services Coordinator plays a critical role in servicing ABA’s member organizations by providing administrative support to the Member Services Department.
About Advisory Board for the Arts
Advisory Board for the Arts (ABA) is a global research and consulting firm that brings a completely new approach to identifying and implementing breakthrough ideas. Thanks to a model rooted in 40 years of cutting-edge work with the education, healthcare and corporate fields, ABA has developed a distinctive, insight-driven, shared-learning network for arts organizations. Members benefit from the leading ideas and practices of other industries and institutions from around the world. ABA’s goal is a thriving global arts world, helping organizations build future audiences, future donors, and future artistic excellence.
The Member Services Coordinator plays a critical role in servicing ABA’s member organizations by providing administrative support to the Member Services Department. Key responsibilities include scheduling and meeting coordination, CRM (Salesforce) administration, correspondence, and providing logistical support for ABA member events. This role works closely with the Member Services, Research, and Operations teams.
- Provide general administrative support to the member services team, including but not limited to scheduling/tracking activities with members, gathering/preparing materials for members, maintaining contact information and email lists, managing member website access, and other general administrative support as assigned
- Assist with the maintenance and optimization of ABA’s CRM (Salesforce) including updating records and creating and distributing reports as needed
- Provide administrative support for ABA member events including but not limited to managing invitations, tracking attendance, and planning internal and external communications and follow up as needed
- Coordinate member services meetings, including scheduling and note taking
- Work collaboratively with the Operations Manager and Business Development Manager to facilitate cross-departmental processes
- Proficiency with office applications, and aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Superior time management and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Process-oriented with ability to follow established procedures and work together with other team members to establish new processes as needed
- 1-2 years of administrative experience preferred
- Interest in arts and culture organizations preferred
Salary & Benefits
The salary range for this position is $40,000-$42,000. ABA offers benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, generous PTO, and a fully remote work environment.
Please email your resume and a writing sample (cover letter or personal statement) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advisory Board for the Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is ABA’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status
Advisory Board for the Arts
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, Consulting, coordinator, operations, Research, and WFH. States: DC.