Part-Time Guitar Teacher Needed
Guitar position opening.
● To deliver high- quality instruction to students of all ages in private/ group lesson setting
● Provide assessment of students’ musical progress
● Collaborate with parents, administrative staff for scheduling, etc.
● Timely correspondence with director, school staff, and parents
● Actively participate in faculty meetings
● Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in music performance or education
● At least 2 years experience teaching experience
● Ability to communicate instrumental techniques and concepts to students
● Personable/ collaborative nature and ability to work with students, families and administration. Ability to work as a team player.
● High level of personal responsibility and musicianship
● Reliable Transportation (regular access to vehicle)
● Located close or near the western suburbs of Chicago
HOW TO APPLY
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job