Fine Art Crater
Cadogan Tate Los Angeles Limited is recruiting for a Carpenter for Art Crating to work in our crate shop.
The essential function of this role is to assist the Lead Crater in building crates to specific measurements for decorative arts, fine art and antiquities.
To work on all aspects of the packing of decorative arts, fine art and antiquities.
To assist the Lead Crater with the production line of the crate shop.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- One to three years experience in woodworking / carpentry and crate building
- One to three years of experience in the art handling industry; packing, handling and installing on a local and interstate basis
- One to three years of logistical, warehousing and moving experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and spoken English
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work within a small team
- Must be able to lift 70lbs
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment
- Professional appearance and demeanor
This a full time position, working Monday through Friday.
The company provides competitive hourly pay and excellent benefits.
The candidate must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the U.S.
Cadogan Tate moves and stores personal possessions, commercial assets, valuable works of art and priceless furnishings for individuals, companies, auction houses, galleries, collectors and interior designers the world over.
For more information on our company, please visit our website, www.cadogantate.com.
At Cadogan Tate we pride ourselves on excellency in everything we do.
Every member of the team is just as important and we consider ourselves to be a family.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
Please send your resume to: LAXrecruitment@cadogantate.com
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: art handler, Crating, fine art, and logistics. States: California.
Please Share the Fine Art Crater job: