Full-Time Corporate and Government Relations Manager
Join one of Western Pennsylvania’s most vibrant cultural organizations. Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre (PBT) is seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial and highly self-motivated executive with experience in corporate communications and fundraising.
The successful candidate will build PBT’s growing base of corporate support. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with PBT’s marketing, education and artistic teams to customize client experiences and secure sponsorships across the spectrum of PBT’s programs. This individual creates value for corporate clients by aligning the PBT Brand and mission to client objectives. Proven record in fundraising and sales in the non-profit performing arts sector is preferred, but not necessary.
- Identify, research, cultivate and secure corporate sponsorships.
- With the Development Director, Executive Director and Board of Directors develop goals and strategies for corporate contributed revenue.
- Work collaboratively with Development team to create settings to optimize prospect cultivation.
- Create dynamic corporate membership benefit plans, specific to donor needs/wants.
- Creates and manages corporate fundraising working group.
- Oversee communication function including fundraising letters, proposals, acknowledgements, and outcome reporting. Personally solicits and secures commitments.
- Proactively manage sponsor benefits to ensure that all contracted benefits are fulfilled or exceeded.
- Participates in Strategic Planning, leverages the Board’s role in Corporate Development.
- Research and build comprehensive prospect list and develop access and solicitations strategies and execute plan.
- Able to work nights and weekends during production runs at the Benedum Center hosting donors.
- Represent PBT at events throughout the region.
Bachelor degree with 5 years of development experience. Proven record of development and fundraising success. Must be able establish relationships, provide exceptional customer service to diverse constituencies and close deals. Must have ability to leverage resources and capabilities of the PBT assets. Familiarity with Greater Pittsburgh regional business and philanthropic environment essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills
Salary range is $58,000 to $62,000 annually.
How to Apply
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: ballet, culture, development, fund-raising, and manager. States: Pennsylvania.
Please Share the Corporate and Government Relations Manager job: