Full-Time AV Graphics Producer, Broadway
The AV Graphics Producer for the Broadway team is responsible for managing the production process of TV, radio, and social campaigns from concept to final delivery. The AV Graphics Producer works with motion designers, editors, media agencies, 3rd party vendors, as well as the clients to ensure smooth process flow and successful campaigns. The right candidate has applicable A/V and social experience in entertainment or theater across broadcast and digital platforms, multi-tasks effortlessly, leads by example, and brings a positive attitude every day. He/she is always a mile ahead of everyone else on the project, predicting where issues could arise and course correcting before the problems ever come up.
The A/V Graphics Producer manages multiple fast-paced projects and is the key point person for both the internal team and the clients on each project under his/her watch. The A/V Graphics Producer drafts creative briefs, schedules, runs daily internal scrums, leads calls with 3rd party vendors, collects assets, creates creative review links, problem solves and determines resource needs for every project he/she oversees alongside the Associate Producers. He/she works with the creative teams to ensure they have the information they need to deliver what the client is looking for, and the A/V GFX Producer performs a quality check on all creative that leaves the shop prior to delivery.
• 2-3 years hands-on experience at fast-paced creative agency
• Strong communication and organization skills
• High level of attention to detail and ability to work with a creative team
• Excellent written skills, including good spelling and grammar
• A love of and feel for language and its use in campaign content and scripts
• Comfortable taking and giving direction, and asking questions
• Proven track record of successful work with high profile, entertainment or theater industry clients
• Prior experience with TV, Radio, and social campaigns
• Strong understanding of digital landscape, social media and entertainment
• Familiar with booking, negotiating, and handling billing for voice over narration talent, familiar with SAG contracts and rules
• Able to write budgets estimates for new job proposals and provide timelines with final delivery deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office for MAC, Google Docs and media plans specs for A/V and social campaigns
• Observational knowledge of AfterEffects, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign
• Knowledge of Filemaker, Trello, and ProTools a plus
• Flexibility to work late nights and weekends when required is a must
• Strong interest in Broadway is a must
DOE. Great benefits!
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest!
Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: design, entertainment, graphic design, and production. States: California.
Please Share the AV Graphics Producer, Broadway job: