Arts Education Program Coordinator
Join the Art League of Long Island and become a part of the most enviable art center of its kind on Long Island. The Art League, a not-for-profit 501 ( c ) ( 3 ) visual arts education center has an opening for its Arts Education Program Coordinator.
The position is a full-time position but temporarily is part-time as the Art League transitions back to full class schedules.
The Arts Education Program Coordinator plays a key role in planning, developing and growing art education curriculums, programs and workshops. He/she will recruit and interview instructor candidates, make hiring recommendations and perform annual performance evaluations.
The position reports directly to the Executive Director.
Our Ideal Candidate should:
- Have 2 – 3 years’ experience in art administration
- Bachelors in Art or Arts Education, or Art Administration Ideal. Bachelors in Business Administration or equivalent welcome
- Have a business acumen and understanding of financial performance
- Produce monthly financial reports, analyze data, recommends changes
- Excellent written and verbal skills required – ability to write, edit and collaborate with instructors to craft course descriptions that attract students while outlining course content
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel
- Highly organized, focused and creative
- Experience with database management
- Adobe Cloud a plus
- Ensure courses are organized and taught to the highest standard – creating and maintaining syllabi and syllabus requirements
- Ensure sufficient enrollment in classes and workshops
- Ensure all classes are priced appropriately and operating at a sufficient profit margin of revenue after expenses
- Manage and create efficient processes to streamline workflow between registration, administration and accounting
- Develop marketing materials, flyers for promotion of classes
- Be fluent in the use of registration database and ensure all outstanding invoices are paid
How to Apply
To apply submit your CV/resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
The Art League of Long Island, a not-for-profit 501(c) (3) organization serving Long Islanders since 1955.
Job Categories: Education. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, arts education, coordinator, and finance. States: New York.
Please Share the Arts Education Program Coordinator job: