Arts & Culture Program Coordinator
A career in the arts is closer than you think…
Wilsonville is seeking its first Arts & Culture Program Coordinator who will work under the direction of the City’s leadership team in conjunction with the Arts, Culture, & Heritage Commission to facilitate, oversee development of, and implement arts, culture, and heritage projects, programs, and initiatives.
This position will proactively build partnerships; convene community groups; and provide information and technical assistance as needed to artists, a variety of related organizations, and the general public. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for the arts and community building as well as knowledge of event coordination. Candidates should be highly organized with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines, in addition to possessing excellent problem solving skills they can utilize in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
This position requires excellent interpersonal skills to coordinate event operations and production, sponsorship development and fundraising, logistics for large and small scale events, and public relations and marketing. Previous experience in government or non-profit contexts is desired.
This position might be perfect for you if:
- You want to make a distinct contribution to the community you serve.
- You have a desire to help communities make cultural diversity and ethnic inclusivity a priority.
- You have the ability to multi-task in the face of competing priorities.
- You want to join a forward-thinking team that will bring the best out of you.
- You are excited to engage in a varied list of projects and eager to “dive right in.”
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment…. there’s never a dull moment here!
Sound interesting? Are you ready to improve intergovernmental collaboration and coordination to advance arts, culture, and heritage? Submit your application materials today!
A cover letter detailing your interest in this position is required.
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts, coordinator, culture, development, and non-profit. States: Oregon.
Please Share the Arts & Culture Program Coordinator job: