Art Handler / Packing Technician
Williamsburg-based fine art crating company seeks full-time entry level art handler/packing technician to work in our packing department.
Daily schedule is Monday through Friday.
Experience with power tools preferred, but not required.
Location: Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York
Applicants should possess:
- A strong attention to detail
- Ability to measure objects accurately and perform simple, fraction based math.
- Ability to work in a cooperative, team based environment.
- Ability to follow direction and communicate effectively.
- Ability to complete standard packing methods, as instructed, in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of industry accepted art handling practices.
This job requires the ability to lift 10 or more lbs, as well as the use of a table saw, chop saw, drills and other power tools.
Some experience preferred.
Please provide references.
Pay dependent on experience, benefits available.
Job Categories: Other. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: art handler and arts. States: New York.
Please Share the Art Handler / Packing Technician job: