Full-Time Art Handler / Installer / Driver
Art Services & Art Logistics.
Cadogan Tate Los Angeles Limited has an exciting position available for a Professional Mover. The essential duties of this role are to work on and off site delivering / collecting, handling, installing and packing art, antiques, furniture as required. We are looking for skilled Movers, with truck driving experience.
This is a full time position, working Monday through Friday. The company provides competitive hourly pay, the rate is based on experience. Benefits will become available to successful full time candidates upon completion of the probationary period. The candidate must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the U.S.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- A knowledge of proper handling of art, antiquities and high-end furniture using the appropriate materials and methods for packaging, loading and securing for safe transport
- Familiarity with paperwork; Bills of Lading, Condition Reports, Inventory, Drivers Logs, etc.
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and spoken English
- Must be able to lift 70lbs
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment
- A clean driver’s license
- Experience driving a Box Truck in Los Angeles and the surrounding area
- Professional appearance and demeanour
Location: Cadogan Tate Los Angeles
Term: Full-Time Permanent
Catherine Sanders, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org,
917 464 4715
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: art handler, arts, and museum. States: California.
Please Share the Art Handler / Installer / Driver job: