Technical Solutions Architect – Information Technology
The Museum of Modern Art is currently accepting applications for an experienced Technical Solutions Architect (TSA) to work within the Enterprise applications team in the Information Technology Department.
The TSA executes all stages of the technical direction of the department. Together with department management, the TSA decides on the overall architecture of current and upcoming projects.
The TSA will oversee a number of projects being built by other members of the team as well as consultants.
Reports to: Manager of Enterprise Applications
Join us and work on exciting internal and public-facing products, including MoMA’s salesforce environment, event ticketing applications, state-of-the-art digital member cards, and a bespoke POS system for the Membership department.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Works closely with product management, product design, and project stakeholders to conceptualize and architect digital products that balance the needs of our users with the goals of the Museum in concert with the affordances and limitations of our technology stacks.
• Works closely with product management and product design to determine development, design, and maintenance priorities.
• Understands, analyzes and maps data sources, algorithms, and automated systems.
• Works with engineering teams to ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expections.
• Enthusiastic on identifying solution gaps, risks and proposing alternative solutions.
• Brings architects technology solutions by translating complex requirements into functional systems.
• Serves as subject matter expert providing deep insight into data flows, MoMA departmental requirements and business processes.
• Assists in answering incoming questions about products and capabilities.
• Performs any other duties reasonably related to the functions described above.
• Deep understanding and proven expertise (10+ years experience) in workflow solutions in museum/not-for-profit industry.
• Bachelor or masters of science degree in computer science and seven or more years of full-stack development experience in a robust production environment or equivalent.
• Exposure to the Salesforce ecosystem preferred.
• Experience in Agile development, pair programming, and test-driven development preferred.
• Experience working with external consultants and offshore teams.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, leading multiple projects and delivering within documented timelines.
Manager of Enterprise Applications
To apply, please visit MoMA Jobs.
Applicants should submit a resume and a statement of interest, including salary requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement: Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at the Museum, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, arrest or conviction record to the extent required by applicable law, credit history, or any other protected category as established by applicable law, including the New York City Human Rights Law (“NYCHRL”).
Job Categories: Museum and Gallery. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: architecture, arts, MOMA, museum, and non-profit. States: New York.
Please Share the Technical Solutions Architect – Information Technology job: