Full-Time Technical Director/Production Management Manager
College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
Division of Performing Arts
Production Mgmt Manager
The College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (CLAS), Division of Performing Arts at the University of Iowa has an opening for a full-time Production Management Manager. They serve as Technical Director for assigned productions in the Performing Arts Production Unit.
Key duties include:
- Translate designs into technical specifications. Research physical resource needs, recommend and make purchases. Analyze input, research and identify strategic needs, and allocate resources appropriately
- Advise directors and designers on schedules, budgets and overall feasibility of production. Determine staffing needs. Develop, monitor and enforce production schedules. Monitor builds and productions for safety and accuracy. Provide supervision to all production areas
- Hire, develop and manage the performance of staff; ensure staff are compliant with UI policies and procedures.
- Prepare and administer operations, personnel and capital budgets. Establish depreciation schedule for equipment replacement.
- Collaborate with other members of the production team to assure timelines and needs are met.
For additional job details and to apply please visit https://jobs.uiowa.edu/ and access requisition #19004810.
Salary for this position will be $50,012 to commensurate.Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: director, education, management, and manager. States: Iowa.
Please Share the Technical Director/Production Management Manager job: