• Job Location: Long Island City, NY
• Full Time Permanent Job
Tony Matelli Studio is seeking an experienced, full-time studio assistant at our Long Island City location.
Applicants should be highly organized and detail-oriented. Knowledge of materials and a variety of sculptural techniques is essential.
Responsibilities include assisting the artist and the studio in all aspects of fabrication and production.
- Experience working in a shop or studio environment
- Experience in fabricating sculpture, including mold making, casting, metal working, metal finishing, wood working, and painting
- Candidates should be self motivated, collaborative and excited to problem solve.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
This position is paid hourly and pay is commensurate with experience.
Start date: Asap
How to Apply
Applicants should send resume and images of work samples to email@example.com
Please label subject line: “Studio assistant”
Applications without a resume or images will not be reviewed.
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: artist, arts, assistant, design, designer, painting, and sculpture. States: New York.
Please Share the Studio Assistant job: