Strategic Initiatives and Student Programs Manager
The Strategic Initiatives and Student Programs Manager reports to the Director of Business Development, Strategic Initiatives, & Student Programs, working closely with that department, and other NAfME departments across the association to assist with the successful and mission focused execution of programs and activities.
Core responsibilities include managing the All-National Honor Ensembles (ANHE), Composition Competitions, and NAfME award programs including the George N Parks Award.
Works closely with the Director of Business Development and Business Development Manager to support donation and fundraising initiatives, including managing a donor management database and assist with prospecting and reporting on activities.
Works closely with cross-functional teams to support NAfME’s marketing and communications activities regarding student programs.
Assists with developing content/copy for promotion and online use.
Includes database and expenditure tracking.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with staff and external stakeholders to understand program goals and objectives.
• Coordinate the implementation of assigned projects in a way that is best suited to meet the mission and goals of NAfME, as defined by the key metrics for NAfME and metrics established for the projects consistent with supervisory guidance and direction.
• Manage the All-National Honor Ensembles (ANHE) program, including overseeing the application and selection process, the national college fair, mock auditions, and tracking all sponsor agreements. Serves as onsite program manager.
• Manage the NAfME Composition Competitions, including overseeing the application and adjudication process, working alongside the General Music Council.
• Manage several NAfME award programs, including the George N Parks Awards, overseeing the nomination and review process.
• Manage student, parent, director, and adjudicator communications for all programs, including but not limited to notifications, required forms, and other necessary documentation.
• Assist in efforts to manage and improve non-dues revenue programs, projects, events, and campaigns.
• Assist with annual donation and fundraising campaigns, including managing the donor management database and reporting on progress.
• Pull reports from the CRM and assess program growth.
• Support the annual NAfME National Assembly.
• Maintain applicable student program webpage content.
• Generate CRM reports for various program directors.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years relevant work experience.
• Intermediate to advanced user of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with expenditure tracking.
• Experience with WordPress or other web publishing programs.
• Experience with Salesforce and/or Fonteva a plus.
• Copywriting experience for email and social media.
• Experience with purchase orders and invoicing.
• Demonstrates high degree of organization, initiative, and productivity combined with accuracy.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• General knowledge and understanding of music education and ensembles preferred.
• Ability to utilize virtual meeting software and participate in meetings with both in-person and remote employees.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Job Categories: Other. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts education, manager, music, and social media. States: Virginia.
Please Share the Strategic Initiatives and Student Programs Manager job: