Showroom & Sales Team Assistant
Please note that applications are on a rolling basis so please apply asap if you wish to be considered.
Contract length is negotiable and may be considered as entry level or internship dependant on the candidate.
The Invisible Collection is the fastest growing E-Commerce in the Contemporary Custom Furniture Space. Based between Paris, London, New York and Los Angeles, The Invisible Collection highlights the world of 21st century talents. The decorative arts have never been so in demand. After the trend for vintage furniture and contemporary art, the work of contemporary interior designers, made to order by the most expert hands and with the most knowledgeable craftsmanship, encapsulates luxury today. If you want to be part of this incredible adventure, keep reading!
We are seeking a Showroom Assistant who would be responsible for the presentation of the showroom; ensuring that it is impeccable at all times and ready to host our guests and clients.You will act as gatekeeper and assistant to our London Sales Team; screening incoming calls and assisting with the setup and smooth running of client appointments. You will be expected to have a good understanding of the brand and its values in order to become a great ambassador as all of our staff.
- Opening up the showroom every day (turning on lights, music checking on presentation, etc)
- Greeting customers – both trade and retail, with the TIC welcome
- Presenting our collection to customers and explaining the TIC history and ethos
- Support sales and marketing teams in the showroom curation & pieces assortment
- Responding to incoming sales enquiries – by phone and email – and assisting the Sales Team with sending out quotes and invoices quickly and thoroughly
- Support sales and partnership / marketing team on partnership collaborations
- Assisting with the hosting of showroom events, breakfast and meetings with interior designers and clients
- Working closely with the rest of our sales team in our brand new NYC Townhouse
Requirements & Skills:
- Have at least 2 years previous experience in a similar role – in Interior Design, Furniture or Gallery/Art Market;
- (Alternatively, we are happy to train the right person who is keen and has a genuine interest, as we believe and support growth within the company)
- Be well presented
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have exceptional organizational skills
- Have initiative, common sense, and tenacity, and be expected to take ownership of projects and to be accountable
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Speak perfect English / French speaking candidates would be a bonus
- Have an interest in design/interior design
- Deliver the BEST customer service experience possible!
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with subject NYC- Job Title
Please only apply if you are interested and have the relevant experience and/or motivation.
Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor anyone for this position so you must have the right to work.
Job Types: Internship, Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $20,000.00 – $35,000.00 per year
Benefits: Paid time off
The Invisible Collection is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law. For information on how The Invisible Collection manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at www.theinvisiblecollection.com/privacy-policy-2/
Job Categories: Museum and Gallery. Job Types: Internship. Job Tags: assistant, design, gallery, and sales. States: New York.
Please Share the Showroom & Sales Team Assistant job: