Full-Time Senior Sales Consultant
Contemporary art fair seeks a salesperson to generate gallery sales for a NYC contemporary art fair.
Candidate should have at least 3 years of experience working in sales with a strong knowledge of American and international galleries.
Main responsibilities include:
– Contact a select list of galleries to recruit their participation in the fair.
– Cultivate new galleries.
– Work independently on generating sales.
– Communicate regularly with fair ownership.
– Attend gallery openings, art fairs and other related events as necessary.
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively with attention to detail and deadlines. Qualifications:
– In depth knowledge and contacts in the art market.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Sales experience in the gallery, advertising, art fair or auction worlds.
– Ability to work independently on a day to day basis
The position is available immediately and salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: advertising, arts, communication, gallery, recruitment, and sales. States: New York.
Please Share the Senior Sales Consultant job: